Below are the first photos from PAX East 2012 (which I just got back from about 2 hours ago) from the first day of the convention. These aren't really the same types of pictures I normally take, but they were fun to do and were also my first shot at using my new fisheye lens.
During the first day I was trying to get used to the weird lighting, so I don't have a lot of great ones in this set since most of my shooting that day was experimenting for the second day. However, from a quick look at the pictures from the second day I should have some better ones to post later in the week, so it was a success!
Official PAX East 2012 logo (taken in the main theater):
Waiting in line for the first panel we went to. Fisheye!
A neat texture on a lit panel in the main theater, just really liked the look of it:
This is the queue room where the main line would form to enter the expo. It was an incredibly large room:
Chessex dice booth! The most ridiculisu thing is looking at how far to the right that display goes:





No comments:
Post a Comment