Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i hope you like words

Alright.

Over the past few weeks and months I've been posting photos up here pretty much as it occurs to me to do so (mostly at the behest of Brooke and Jay). While enjoyable for me, my photo-posting is nonetheless fairly sporadic. This makes it hard for anyone who is interested in following my photography to actually do so, which is unfortunate because that's kind of the point of posting it.

On the other hand, I'm so busy with my daily life that I don't have reliable opportunities to get out and take new pictures and no pictures means no photo-posting, so that tends to hold things up a bit.

From here on out, I will try to update weekly with either a new set of pictures or a text post of some kind. This means that if you check each week there should be something new up, either pictures or me writing about something that will hopefully be of interest to you. I don't know what the update schedule looks like yet, but we'll see how it turns out. Every Sunday maybe? Who knows, let's try that for a while. Whatever the schedule ends up being, my intent is to create a weekly posting that will actually be of interest to whoever it is that reads this and which will be updated on a regular schedule.

We may be text-post heavy for a while as I try to get out and take pictures more, but that should rapidly lead to more photography so bear with me.

First "real" post will be this Sunday (I hope).


No comments: